Polyester – Polyester rope lasts considerably longer than cotton out in the elements. Rot-, mold- and mildew- resistant, the bright-white polyester we use for our hammocks is soft-spun from countless tiny synthetic fibers, so it's not scratchy and rough like the polyester of old; instead, it feels surprisingly similar to cotton.
Offering the best in comfort and durability, Pawleys Island Deluxe Original Polyester Rope Hammock is a two-person soft-spun hammock made of bright white 3-ply polyester rope that is resistant to rot, mold, mildew, and fading. A luxurious hammock that is roomy enough for three, this hammock also features wide, weather-resistant, steam-bent oak spreader bars that will keep the swinging motion steady and make getting in and out of the hammock safer and a whole lot easier. This hammock also comes complete with zinc-plated hanging hardware and boasts of a 450-lbs weight capacity.
Pawleys Island Deluxe Original Polyester Rope Hammock Features:
- Hand-woven soft-spun bright-white polyester 3-ply rope
- Marine-spar-varnished white-oak spreader bars
- Zinc-plated hanging hardware includes 2 screw-in tree hooks
- Pillow and Stand sold separately
- Made in the USA
Pawleys Island Deluxe Original Polyester Rope Hammock Includes:
- 1 pc. Pawleys Island's Deluxe Original Polyester Rope Hammock
- Tree/Post-Hanging Hardware
Pawleys Island Deluxe Original Polyester Rope Hammock Specifications:
- Total Length: 13 feet from ring to ring
- Width: 5 feet
- Bed Length: 6 feet 8 inches
- Hanging Distance: 14-16 feet
- Accommodates: 2 or more people
- Weight Capacity: 450 pounds
- Color: White
- Product Weight: 19 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year
Please note: Your own rope hammock is likely at first to appear a little shorter than its advertised length; it will reach its full length once the ropes naturally stretch through initial use.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty