Pawleys Island's Tri-Beam Steel Hammock Stand is as simple as it gets. It consists of only three standard poles, two base poles and two offset hanging hooks. With the poles' spring-pin assembly, setting up the whole thing takes up only minutes. But don't let its simple design and easy set-up fool you. It's made of 2'' diameter 12 gauge heavy duty powder-coated steel and features critical elbow joints made using the superior 360-degree right connection welding process making it the strongest available with an unsurpassed weight capacity of 600 lbs. Available in four finishes: Black, Bronze, Forest Green and Taupe.
Pawleys Island Tri-Beam Steel Hammock Stand Features:
- Accommodates Hammocks 13 feet in length, with chains
- Easy "no tools" spring-pin assembly
- Comes with (2) Off set hooks and (6) End caps
- 360-degree Right Connection weld for foot and base poles
- 12-gauge steel poles 2 inches in diameter
- Perfect for when trees are not available to hang hammock from
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Heavy duty steel, safe right connection and spring pins, cape shield powder coat finish
- 600 lbs weight limit
- Optional : Steel Hammock Side Table
Pawleys Island Tri-Beam Steel Hammock Stand Specifications:
- Length: 15 ft.
- Width: 4 ft.
- Height: 4 ft.
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Weight: 66 lbs.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty